Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Food or schlocky bondage art? I'll take schlocky bondage art.

OK, I think that should do it for now. To top things off, here's a little preview from my next pic pack, which I expect to have finished up and ready for sale within the next week.



Oh my. This is an even more appalling bastardization of Saeko's character than the last drawing of her I did. Originally, I planned for this set to contain pictures of her exclusively, an idea which has since been botched. Other characters I expect to include:

Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
Yami/Golden Darkness (To Love Ru)
Reisen Udongein Inaba (Touhou Project)
Asahina Mikuru (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
A new OC - petit body, red eyes, sandy blonde hair

This list is subject to change. I might add more, or take one or two out, or post some for free instead. We shall see! In the meantime, you can pick up the first pack if you haven't yet already, or catch me on DA.

No comments:

Post a Comment